Final Thoughts on Studying Abroad
At this point, I hope you feel more informed and prepared for your study abroad trip. In the simplest of send-offs, I could just say have fun. But do more than that, much more.
- Take advantage of every opportunity that comes your way.
- Make as many friends and form as many bonds as possible. Travel to as many different countries and cities as possible.
- Be wise with your money, but don’t miss out on something because it’s on the expensive side. If you think it’s worth it, spend the cash. You’re only going to do this once, but you’ll have the rest of your life to replenish your bank account.
- Make mistakes. We learn and grow through all of our experiences, the good and the not so good.
- Dance. I can’t think of a city in the world where people to don’t revel in singing and dancing.
- Follow your passions and intuition. Don’t leave with regrets.
& The StudyAbroad.com Team