- London, United Kingdom
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Program Description:
A summer in London - the ultimate discovery!
This six-week, six-credit version of Arcadia's renowned London program, based at the Arcadia London Center, allows you to enroll in two courses (one per session) and take advantage of all this historic and cultural treasures this amazing world capital has to offer.
London is your classroom for an array of course choices in such areas as history, theatre, sociology, business, journalism, marketing, and art history. Courses combine classroom sessions with field excursions into the city itself. You'll be enriched and engaged by the diverse discoveries London itself will impart under the direction of expert faculty.
Best of all, the program is highly affordable and accessible, offering consideration to GPAs of 2.0 and above.
Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling:
- Harry Potter Studio Tour
- Tower of London
- London Street Art Tour
- Hampton Court Day Excursion
- Keats House
- and more...
Arcadia is a nationally recognized leader in higher education, offering exceptional study, research and internship experiences for students from colleges and universities across the US. Our unique combination of customized, diverse academic programming and comprehensive support allows students to explore new worlds, get to know themselves, boost their resumes for future job opportunities and graduate school, and experience the incredible growth and shifts in perspective that a culturally immersive experience can deliver.
- Setting Description:
- London and its extended suburbs have a population of 7.2 million people and it is one of Europe’s most densely populated areas. You'll encounter people who represent many ethnic backgrounds and language groups in this truly international city; the contributions of this extraordinarily diverse population are reflected in the variety of ethnic restaurants, the range of musical styles to be heard, the vibrancy of the neighborhood street markets selling everything from didgeridoos to African drums to the more traditional British antiques. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions (for a complete list, please visit our website)- Harry Potter Studio Tour, Tower of London, London Street Art Tour, Rugby match, Hampton Court Day Excursion, Keats House, and more!
- See website for details. Scholarships available!
Additional Program Information
- 2.5 Recommended 2.0 For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out different funding sources for study abroad - from Arcadia and other foundations...