- Sydney, Australia
- Program Type:
- Study Abroad
- Degree Level:
- Academic Year, Fall Semester, Spring Semester
- Program Description:
A highly ranked international research institution
Located in suburban Sydney with close proximity to oceanside communities, UNSW is a highly ranked international research institution welcoming 50,000 students from around the world. The university offers superior academics in an urban setting combined with access to Australia’s well-known and appealing outdoor lifestyle. Particular academic strengths include business, psychology, design, technology and engineering. You can also decide to combine natural science or engineering with Australia-related courses in history, media studies or political science.
Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling:
- Great Barrier Reef
- Mission Beach- Experience a bush tucker tour
- The Grampians- Breathtaking scenery
- Broken Bay- Rappel, hike, swim & campfire cookouts
- North Stradbroke Island- Kayak & snorkel
- and more...
Arcadia is a nationally recognized leader in higher education, offering exceptional study, research and internship experiences for students from colleges and universities across the US. Our unique combination of customized, diverse academic programming and comprehensive support allows students to explore new worlds, get to know themselves, boost their resumes for future job opportunities and graduate school, and experience the incredible growth and shifts in perspective that a culturally immersive experience can deliver.
- Setting Description:
- At the University of New South Wales, you'll find a large and modern campus that caters to more than 50,000 students. UNSW is located in the Sydney suburbs, within a couple of miles of oceanside communities like Coogee Beach and Bondi Beach. It provide students with a wonderful mix of urban life and the outdoor environment for which Australia is so well-known. Travel to fascinating places of interest that enhance your cultural immersion and give a meaningful context to your academic courses. Here is a sampling of Arcadia's Excursions - for a complete list, please visit our website. · Mission Beach · The Grampians · North Stradbroke Island · Broken Bay · and more...
- Visit our website to find out more about tuition costs and what's included when studying abroad with Arcadia
Additional Program Information
- 3.0 - Recommended 2.8 - For Consideration
- Scholarships Description:
- Every dollar helps! Check out our website for different funding sources for study abroad...